Original topic:

Microwave clock running slow

(Topic created: 09-17-2022 10:51 AM)
sjhill01
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My NW9300MD AA0 combo microwave/wall oven clock is always losing time. Since the power went out less than a week ago and I reset the clock, it's now 26 minutes behind.

As a wall oven, this unit has a dedicated circuit, so before you bring that tired old copy and paste answer in here, there clearly a problem as you can see by all the other posts out there about this.

How about a software update to let this connected appliance actually use the "automatic date/time" feature it claims to have? All it does is reboot the system and look up the time once, the setting doesn't stay on and keep the time updated like other connected devices are capable of doing.

Please talk about how to fix this, not the circuit or Hz of my electrical connection...

2 Replies
bmiller28
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We're experiencing the same issue and have followed all advice in the copy/paste response - dedicated circuit, constant power at 60 Hz with no interruptions, unplugged and reset regularly, etc. And for bonus points, all electric was upgraded during our home remodel this year. I'm shocked that these "smart devices" can't keep time like every other clock in my house. 

Rhino99
Astronaut
Options

I have the same issue, I have tried using power conditioners and nothing seems to fix the clock issue. I have model number MC17T8000CS. This appears to be a prolific defect or design flaw. Please address Samsung. 

0 Likes