cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6MC7Zumi4V
Constellation

Microwave runs whenever door is closed model ME18H704SFS

Suddenly our microwave turns on when the door is closed. We have unplugged it. Can this be repaired?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microwave runs whenever door is closed model ME18H704SFS

We're sorry to hear of this. Please reach out to us via private message with your serial number LINK so we can look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user6MC7Zumi4V
Constellation

The serial number of our microwave is <hidden>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send us a private message so that we can look into this for you? http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOg6MPgzQT8
Constellation

Mine just started doing the same thing! Whenever the door is shut it runs & gets hot but the turntable & light do not go on! It is less than a year old what do I do? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userOg6MPgzQT8 Could you send me a private message with the full model and serial number of the microwave?