cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Microwave started by itself

Our Samsung microwave ME20H705MSS Serial # HIDDEN turned on by itself today - would not have know if the fan motor hadn't started running and it wouldn't cut off....it got extremely hot inside.  We use the microwave solely to heat up coffee or warm  something - have not used it to cook.. and couldn't figure out how it got so hot.  We installed it end of 2018.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microwave started by itself

This is something that will need to be looked into further. Please send me a private message with a photo of the serial number as the one you've provided isn't pulling up in my system. http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

OK I sent you the photo of the serial # as requested - microwave seems to be heating different - not as hot - needs longer!  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you provide a closer image?  We're unable to make out the letters on the label.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.