cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOvv7c96zdv
Constellation

Microwave started coming on by itself

Hello ,

Me and my wife purchased a matching set of gas  convection oven and this overhead microwave with the power grill option.

The serial is [edit].

The microwave started coming on by itself and beeping which was disappointing but not a big deal it was more an inconvenience we would use the  Child safety by holding the start for three seconds and that seemed to help  temporarily work around  the issue  at least.

It’s hard with a family and kids to always remember to do that so every now and again it would come on and it was now the vent which was really a worry because now it’s not just sounds but what is really scary and the reason I am contacting you now is that the microwave is actually coming on with heat and the buttons keep pressing so luckily I had came downstairs while my family was sleeeping the microwave had been on for a very long time and that is now a fire hazard.

If possible could you please send me a new door for this microwave.  From what I’ve heard I do not feel comfortable having a repair company come out paying just to have the issue return.

One day something could seriously happen if Samsung does not take care of this. This product should be under recall and there are so many people there could be a class action lawsuit.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Microwave started coming on by itself

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.