Original topic:

Microwave stopped working

(Topic created: 08-03-2021 05:34 AM)
Pstyskal
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is 7th time my Samsung microwave quit working and this time it has the same problem as last time back in May so I will just paste my previous post: 

When I turn on the micro, the fan should turn on as well as the table, unfortunately, none of them will turn on, display shows countdown time, no errors or anything like that, display does not show any abnormal things, turntable button is enabled. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It looks like it is a physical hardware problem that you would need to call a Samsung technician or a local appliance mechanic.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It looks like it is a physical hardware problem that you would need to call a Samsung technician or a local appliance mechanic.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Pstyskal
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This unit was faulty from the beginning and above all this model is completely unsuccessful if I knew that I wouldn't spend so much money on repairing it I would just buy a different model or brand and that's what i'm gonna do now   

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
That sounds like a good idea.
0 Likes
lorenzsa
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

it seems like a phycial component that have capability to handle local technician. Also it the best for the android controller actually now a days Samsung offers their new costumer to get more benefits.

0 Likes