Original topic:

Missing parts bespoke vacuum

(Topic created: 04-08-2022 08:42 PM)
usergfl9M5oMgp
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have ordered the most expensive Samsung bespoke vacuum cleaner. My order is missing the spinner, sweeper and mopping attachments. I tried to reach Samsung support several times now and I am not getting any response. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@usergfl9M5oMgp I can understand how frustrating that is! Please send any of the mods here the full model and serial number of the vac so that we can get this corrected for you!

View solution in context

6 Replies
Famine
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Nice!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

@usergfl9M5oMgp I can understand how frustrating that is! Please send any of the mods here the full model and serial number of the vac so that we can get this corrected for you!

usertFibUimX9l
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We purchased the Bespoke Jet stick vacuum because of all the great accessories and really looked forward to using this product. However, upon receiving it, we found that it does not include the spray spinning sweeper. It appears this is optional. However,  we've been unable to find it or purchase it in the US. We've even contacted SamsungParts and they could not find this item. Very disappointed that you cannot purchase accessories for the Bespoke Jet Cordless stick vacuum.

We can see this part on foreign websites, but not here in the US.

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I can certainly understand your frustrations and would be happy to assist you further! Can you send a private message to any of the mods here with the mop's full model and serial number?

0 Likes
usertFibUimX9l
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The Samsung Bespoke Jet vacuum now has parts showing up on ebay. I see the Spray spinning sweeper (part VCA-WBA95) showing up between $152- $163.99 today.

0 Likes
RnRcPGe
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It shows up on the Samsung AU (Australia) site but not on Samsung US site.

https://www.samsung.com/au/home-appliance-accessories/bespoke-jet-spray-spinning-sweeper-black-vca-w...

0 Likes