cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Model: NE59J7630SS From from back of stove/ motherboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looking through this community is seems this is a reoccuring issue.  We have had our stove since July 2016 and yesterday while heating the oven for dinner the motherboard/control panel caught on fire in the back! I couldnt find a recall on this, just the multiple complaints of the same issue.  What is Samsung going to do about this?!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Model: NE59J7630SS From from back of stove/ motherboard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I hope everyone is alright, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I hope everyone is alright, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did the same thing.  What was their solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just happened to me today too. Popping sound, smoke, flames from back of oven panel. Luckily I was right there and pulled the oven out, unplugged it and the flames went out. Removing the panel cover revealed the source.IMG_20200606_122227.jpg

IMG_20200606_122239.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SAME thing happened to us.  And we bought ours in 2016 as well.  Clearly a defect.  I removed the back of the oven to look at the source.  Has anyone gotten resolution from Samsung?  I've been on the phone with them for hours and emailed, too.  It's out of warranty so they don't feel compelled to do much.  Even if we get a service tech out, I'm told no guarantee they will compensate for the loss.IMG_0746.jpgIMG_0748.jpgIMG_0751.jpgIMG_0753.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing.  Any solution?  Samsung seems unconcerned since it's not in warranty but this is a scary problem to have.IMG_0746.jpgIMG_0748.jpgIMG_0751.jpgIMG_0753.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be more than happy to look into this for you.  Could you send me a private message so that I can get some additional information from you?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to me as soon as you can.