Original topic:

Multiple issues with range NX60T8711SS, maybe its me.

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 2:48 AM)
userhsL6A8IRwv
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought the NX60T8711SS range back in November 2020 and the  problems started right away.. Maybe the problems are caused by my ignorance but I'm unsure and thats why I'm hear. 

1. I am constantly bumbing the smart dial knob on the front and  have inadvertently shut off timers, changed temp, changed the clock time and other settings. Is there a way to lock this knob while cooking?

2. Is there a way to lock the touch screen will washing the front of the stove.

3. The timer stops chiming  after so long so if your not in the room and it goes off your in trouble. Can this be changed because I can't find a setting for it. Also chime is not very loud..

4. No instructions what so ever for air fry. Tried using but food is never cooked right.

5. Convection roast ruined thanks giving. Turkey  was beautiful and the built in thermometer said it was done but the bottom of the Turkey didn't cook. I roasted in a pan on a rack..

6. There is more but I don't want to overwhelm you.

1 Reply
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

1.  While cooking you would be unable to lock the panel.  

2. I don't believe so, but I'm checking into this.  

3. The only option is to turn the beeps on or off but this is some feedback that I will be forwarding.    

4. I'm sharing a couple of images to assist with the air fryer

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes