JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Fridge family hub screen keeps restarting and freezed screen after the recent update.

(Topic created: 05-04-2022 08:23 PM)
usertFJdQvOtjF
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring to your fridge if you are able to have you tried factory resetting the family hub? If that doesn't help then I would recommend calling into us directly to get further help with these family hub issues 1 (800) 726-7864. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
userX3wfmPi9Y3
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Same here. The app updated on Monday and have nothing but issues ever since. I have power cycled but this did not help. I factory reset the app but this did not help. Please any solutions?!?!?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with this occurring to your fridge if you are able to have you tried factory resetting the family hub? If that doesn't help then I would recommend calling into us directly to get further help with these family hub issues 1 (800) 726-7864. 

userX3wfmPi9Y3
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have tried power cycling and have factory reset the software to no avail. I called the above number but the technician, although polite and courteous, was unable to address the issue remotely and provided the contact details for an approved technician. When discussing the technician call, he indicated that a reboot may be all that is necessary. Could you please provide instructions so that I can try before calling the technician, which is a visit that I will be charged for?

0 Likes
userX3wfmPi9Y3
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

For clarity, when I say I have power cycled, I mean via the red switch located in the door. I have not unplugged or turned off at the breaker. 

Also, note, no error codes have been present during this process. 

0 Likes
userX3wfmPi9Y3
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have now tried turning off at the breaker, leaving for 10 min and then re-powering. Sadly, this has not solved the problem. 

0 Likes