cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My Samsung Microwave Model ME16H702SES Will turn on the vent fan and start beeping

My Samsung Microwave Model ME16H702SES Will turn on the vent fan and start beeping. Then show an error code of 5E. Cant seem to make it stop. Woke up around 3am and it was running. WHY?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Samsung Microwave Model ME16H702SES Will turn on the vent fan and start beeping

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur after power cycling the unit? If it does this will require service, you have a couple of options based on your warranty. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.