cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

My Samsung refrigerator RF28HMEDBSR/AA 12 ice maker is not making ice again.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It has been replaced by Samsung and has the latest update.  I have been defrosting it every two weeks.  Today it stopped making ice altogether even after a forced defrost.  
I would like some support from Samsung 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Samsung refrigerator RF28HMEDBSR/AA 12 ice maker is not making ice again.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that if the troubleshooting steps above do not help then you can send me a private message with your full model and serial number and I can look into what options are available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: My Samsung refrigerator RF28HMEDBSR/AA 12 ice maker is not making ice again.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userjCndTgGPLB 

I do apologize on your Samsung ice maker acting up, I was able to find some troubleshooting steps for the fridge. Hopefully this helps.

No IceNo IceTest Ice makerTest Ice maker

Going to add @samsungmoderators to see what other options are available for you.

@SamsungBri @SamsungAl @SamsungTam 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thx so much for your response.  I was able to reach out to Samsung. They have arranged a technician to come and repair my ice maker for no charge to me.   I am appreciative.    Best regards Steve 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that if the troubleshooting steps above do not help then you can send me a private message with your full model and serial number and I can look into what options are available. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apreciate your response.  I was able to reach out to Samsung and they  are sending a technician to my home tomorrow to repair my ice maker.   
Best regards Steve. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

mine is doing the same thing and there is class action lawsuit in this ( https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/samsung-refrigerator-class-action-enter... ) We are waiting for samsung to respond.