cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

My Samsung refrigerator is a nightmare - how can I get repaired or replaced or compensation

My Samsung refrigerator is a nightmare - how can I get repaired or replaced or compensation - I have a model code RF28HFEDBWW/AA s/n <hidden>- which is listed under the class action lawsuit at https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/samsung-refrigerator-class-action-enter... - I read that this lawsuit is pending now.  I just want this refrigerator replaced/fixed or some compensation so I can get a replacement.  The ice maker freezes solid weekly, the frigerator interior freezes up bi-weekly and stops the fan, water collects inside the refrigerator daily - Can someone tell me how this can be addressed?  Yes, it is beyond its warranty - but this is an inherent design problem. thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My Samsung refrigerator is a nightmare - how can I get repaired or replaced or compensation

I agree, this is a design flaw and the ice maker should be replaced with improved parts or we should get our money back.  I have the Samsung RF23M8070SR and the ice maker has started to jam up with ice and the refrigerator is only 2 years old!  I have to get a hair dryer to defrost the ice maker (not safe!) and reset it, only to have it happen again a couple days later.  I've done all of the trouble shooting that is recommended by Samsung.  The fridge has been great with the exception of the ice maker.  I spent way to much money on this refrigerator to have to buy bagged ice for the next 5 years.