cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NE58F9500SS Range fire hazard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUXDNUmv4fj I'm glad everyone is ok! Could you send a private message so we can get additional information to escalate this for you?

Highlighted
userr7K6fAyjJ1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve had the exact same issue.  Apparently, someone bumped a knob and turned on the stovetop while I was outside with a group of people. Fortunately, my son walked in and noticed the melting plastic and threw it outside before my house burned down. This IS A MAJOR ISSUE and I’m absolutely willing to join or sponsor a class action if Samsung doesn’t step up and address this issue. 

userDOEc1YwxVV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been dealing with my stove for two years and it's almost caused at least six fires. have they found a way to remake the knobs so that they don't turn as easy? You barely have to touch the stove whether somebody lean against it or lean over it and they turn on and start burning things up. Also the controls easily come on on the touch screen just by your belly the sensitivity seems to be really high even through clothing. Also there is not a lock button while the other is running so children can get into it that's not a huge deal for me but just something that I've noticed. Has anyone heard anything back yet? because literally if it wasn't for smoke alarms we probably would have lost our house several times this needs to be addressed

user6FEnuBpWYN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was there a recall or fix from Samsung? We have lost a slow cooker and I have had my finger burned when a knob was lighty bumped and the burner turned on high.