cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: NE597R0ABSR Range fire hazard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The sad thing is, I only came across this thread because I was looking for replacements for my stove. We are nearing the end of this situation and need to replace our stove and microwave. I was googling stoves, wouldn’t have known about this otherwise.  I did call customer service and they took my info but basically said there is nothing that can be done. I did this before seeing this thread. The customer service rep made it seem like I was the first person to call and report this issue. Obviously not!

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userupset: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of your unit. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't understand why some posts get request for more info from Samsung moderators and some do not (like mine).  We all have the same issue and want resolution.

I will never buy another Samsung product.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@otucker: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with the model number and the serial number of your unit.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
After some close calls, we just had an incident that resulted in a fire. Counter tops need to be replaced due to burning thru the laminate in multiple places; scorched flooring to replace due to falling embers; possible smoke damage costs throughout the house depending on feedback from the insurance adjuster. Came home to a smoke filled house after being gone 30 minutes. Kids were sobbing with worry about their pets. Thankful for a fast response from our fire department.

Can I get one of those direct message links?

Also, does anyone know if a class action lawsuit exists? We would be interested in learning more.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send us a private message so that we can get some additional information. http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: NE58F9500SS Range fire hazard

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list of "Bad Knob Design" requesting recall before Fire!

Samsung Range
M#: NE58F9500SS/AA
S#: <HIDDEN>
Delivered 11-20-18

Customer reference number: 2206764725

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Me too last night. Smoked up the whole house with plastic. Very ,very bad. Is there any solution to this problem.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung needs to either refund our stoves or a class action suit is more than needed here. This is a rediculas fire hazard. My whole family could have been killed, house burned down, pets died or whatever. My house barely survived hurricane Michael 6 months ago then almost burned down by Samsung.