cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

NE59N6630SS Flickering Display/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stove was installed on 9/1/2018. The display started flickering on 1/28/2020. I would like to know options for fixing this problem. It seems like a common problem with this model.

Model: NE59N6630SS/AA

<edit>

Do not have a service ticket number.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NE59N6630SS Flickering Display/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for confirming. The stove will need repairs. I will happy to help you get this resolved. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Place of purchase:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Have you unplugged the range for a full 60 seconds? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the stove was unplugged the first day that the display was flickering for several minutes. It is still doing the same, and showing more items on the display flickering each day.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for confirming. The stove will need repairs. I will happy to help you get this resolved. Will you please send a private message with the following information? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Place of purchase:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same problem, and I sent you a personal message. Is Samsung paying for the repairs and parts necessary to correct the issue?