cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

NE59R0ABSR Range Loud Flash, Pop Left Burners No Longer Work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung NE59R0ABSR electric glasstop range, and the other day my wife turned on the front left radiant burner, and was met with a bright flash behind the knobs on the making control panel and a burning smell within seconds. Like a fuse blowing. Now neither of the radiant burners on the left side work. The right side burners are fine. 

Are the burners fused? I'm at a loss I've owned electric ranges for 25+ years and have never seen anything like this.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what the issue might be I would gladly appreciate it. I was hoping to get one more year out of it before buying something new, but if the repair is going to cost a fortune I might as well start looking.

Thanks kindly and again most appreciated!

JP

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NE59R0ABSR Range Loud Flash, Pop Left Burners No Longer Work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I hope everyone is ok! Can you send me a private message with the serial number as well as any photos you have?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! I hope everyone is ok! Can you send me a private message with the serial number as well as any photos you have?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure happy to. Bear in mind I don't have a picture of it actually happening because it happened so quickly. I haven't opened it yet as I was waiting for possibly solutions before I dug into it. Hang on PM incoming. 

@SamsungAl wrote:

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well after unplugging it for five minutes and plugging it back in they work again. Strange, but I guess solved for now.. 🤷‍♂️