cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR!!

I have had on going issues with our Samsung refrigerator. I should have never purchased this refrigerator.  It started with the ice maker. I was able to get a new fridge before my warranty ran out. They conveniently delivered it after my warranty was expired.  The delivered guys ruin my garage door and scratched the new refrigerator.  Then to top it off my ice maker still didn't work, but I knew it wasn't under warranty. Now the freezer doesn't work. There is no service person remotely close to me and they want me to pay out of pocket for a piece of garbage that will probably cost me hundreds to fix.  What I am discovering through many, many other complaints that there is a class act against Samsung and I want to know how I can help that lawsuit. This fridge should have been recalled 100 times over.  Samsung and its affiliates should be ashamed of how they have knowingly cause multiple problems and stress for thousands, if not tens of thousands of people. SHAME ON SAMSUNG--MAKES ME WANT TO BUY AN APPLE PHONE!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR!!

RF28HFEDTSR/AA Having the same problem since day one it started with ice maker freezing up then leaking out the back damaging my floor! Now it's not making ice at all and still leaking and water also collects under my drawer then freezes which causes it to smell and drawer gets stuck in the ice and won't open. This is horrible I have been dealing with the defrosting then it will work for a week if im lucky but leaks everywhere. They should be accountable for selling junk! I paid over $2000.00 for this headache something needs to be done!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR!!

Totally agree that this is a very bad product.