cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAoATlbaMpd
Asteroid

NV51K7770D Double Wall Oven Makes Loud Buzzing Noise

We have a Samsung NV51K7770D Double Wall Oven.  For the first six months or so that we had it, it worked fine.  Now, when the oven is heating (either the top or lower oven), it makes an incredibly loud buzzing noise.  Opening and closing the door has no impact on it.  Once it reachs temperature, it usually stops but it is very loud when it is buzzing.

Does anyone know what is causing this and how it can be fixed?

21 REPLIES 21
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NV51K7770D Double Wall Oven Makes Loud Buzzing Noise

Have you tried moving the unit to see if it is interacting with something that is causing the vibration? Have you tried turning off the breaker for 10 minutes?

userAoATlbaMpd
Asteroid

We have not moved it, but the noise is coming from inside the oven itself.  It didn't make the noise for the first several months that we owned it.

We have tried turning off the breaker a couple different times, but it still makes the noise.

Once it gets to the set temperature, it seems to stop.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

userYGQKrV45ik
Constellation

My oven is doing this exact same thing........it just started doing it and is only a couple of months old. I feel like it might have to do with the fan in the back od the oven like it is trying to come on but can't.
userJbJWiuUzqI
Constellation

My oven started doing the same thing after about 4 months

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user6jcwBxlb9c
Astronaut

Mine as well. It’s loud enough to disrupt conversation in the whole room. Exactly as described by the original poster, it was fine for the first several months and then, out of nowhere, the loud buzzing started. Great oven otherwise. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ user6jcwBxlb9c I would be happy to look into this further. Can you drop a private message with the full model and serial numbers of the range: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

fightenfire
Constellation

My BRAND NEW double oven is making a ridiculously loud buzzing noise. For a 3k oven this really pisses me off