cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

NX58n5600 vs NX58R5601

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m trying to find out if the nx58h5600ss is true convection. I’ve tried messaging Samsung support but they were unable to explain to me why I was finding conflicting information online. The product description for the range does not list it as true convection, but it IS listed as TC under some of the spec details. So I went looking around and in the parts diagram it does not show a convection heating element, but customer service is still assuring me it’s true convection. They’re unable to tell me why the parts diagram does not show a convection heating element. For comparison I looked at the parts diagram for a range that is listed as true convection in the description and they DO show a heating element in the diagram. Given this I’m pretty confident that the 5600 is not a true convection oven. So give all that background I’m looking for the difference between the 5600 and the nx58R5601. Are these just the same stove with the 5601 being a new model number or is there some physical difference between the units?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NX58n5600 vs NX58R5601

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Functionally, they are the same. The R5601 appears to have larger physical dimensions.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both of these models are fan convection ovens. They do not include a third heating element  used only for convection cooking.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the prompt reply. Can you tell me exactly what the difference between these 2 models is? Is the 5601 the same oven just "this year's" model?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Functionally, they are the same. The R5601 appears to have larger physical dimensions.

View solution in original post