cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: New Over Range Microwave Doesn't Draw Air - ME16H702SES/AA

@user5cFY625shC: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userKmwZc37h1Q
Constellation

Same problem..  Purchased all Samsung appliance from Costco but microwave fan does not such steam at all. All the new cabinets are getting  soiled with grease and steam.. Situation is horrible...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you provide the full model of the Microwave.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userK3q6pPJm43
Constellation

ME18H704SFG MIne was just installed last week and noticed it does not draw air at all!! Moved the blower assembly as instructed in the installation guide for recirculation before it was installed.. This is terrible..

Highlighted
Nebula

As I do understand your concern.  You will need to contact the installer/retailer concerning your ventilation issue.  

user8fqXTbzJqv
Constellation

OK, this is ridiculous.  Samsung, please pick one of these options to amend this ridiculous issue:  (a) fix the unit, (b) replace it with a working one, (c) refund the money and take it off my property.  Although there is a video and explanation on what might aleviate/fix the issue, I am not about to risk my house by trying it.  Your moderators keep saying that the unit was installed incorrectly, but I used professional installer who must have some training and/or authorization from Samsung Corporation.  The technician that you sent over spent about an hour doing "tissue test" and coming with the solution of "that's how the unit is and there is no solution".  If this is true, and no solution is found, then the only choice would be for a lawsuit against your company and the vendor company for selling of damaged goods.  And, given the high number of unsatisfied customers, I'm sure a "class action" suit would be no problem to launch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Feel free to send us a private message with your full model and serial number.  We would be more than happy to look into that for you.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Your reference number is 4148450911.  Our dispatch team will be following up with you directly regarding the appointment.  

user8fqXTbzJqv
Constellation

So, your "service provider" just called me and scheduled a service call with Abraham on Friday Sept 28.  The representative then called me again and told me that I have to unmount the microwave from the wall, otherwise they would charge me $50 due to their "in home policy" which is different from the Samsung policy.  So what kind of workers do you have representing your organization that I need to let inside my houme?  Please come and either do a complete job, or refund my money and get your stuff off my property.

user8fqXTbzJqv
Constellation

OK Samsung Corporation - I had high regards for your organization, but I now believe that you are a total sham.  Abraham indeed came by today, and declared on the work order "unit OK" after 5 minutes of "service".  However, his service ticket was identified as "hear the fan  but doesnt heat".  So, your service center sent a technician with the wrong work order.  Moreover, I tried to express the actual problem of the microwave not having the suction power as advertised, or any suction power at all.  His "test" included of putting the vent power at #4, holding his hand on top of the microwave grill, and showing me that the fan worked.  He also put his open palm underneath and declared that "there is suction" and "the unit works as designed".  When I put a pot of water to boil - about 1 quart worth - on the stovetop, he said that he is not interested in performing this real-life test and he turned off my stove.  Furthermore, he declined to perform the fake tissue test described so eloquently by so many users on this thread.  He was in the house a total of 5 minutes, yet according to Leticia from his office, he lied to them that he tried the "boil water test" and that it worked because the steam was sucked up properly, when in fact he did no such thing.  So, since I am quite disappointed with the customer service that I received thus far, I do not need to own your product anymore.  Please make arrangements to pick up from my property this broken microwave by October 1 since I cannot dispose of it properly myself.  Thank you for your assistance.