cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

New RS800 Fridge, water despespenser continually pours, cant turn off

Hi all

Ive purchased a brand new Samsung RS68N8220SL custimer return from a 3rd party seller. Assumed it was returned due to a couple scuffs etc... 

Installed it yesterday and as soon as I turn the water feed on the water dispenser begins to pour water. It cannot be turned off. The fridge works fine otherwise.. 

Is there anything I should check, could a seal be loose somewhere or a regulator faulty. I've put packet ice into the ice section manually and it despenses that ok, crushed or cubed. 

Any suggestions appreciated 

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New RS800 Fridge, water despespenser continually pours, cant turn off

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. With your product not being a US product, I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your product: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.