cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

New Samsung Fridge Installed Today

Very disappointed to see that I bought 4 new Samsung appliances and only one of them is thus far installed but doesn't seem to be working correctly. Thus far, it is IMPOSSIBLE to reach a human at Samsung and even their so-called "24/7" messaging app refuses to connect me with a human. Just keeps running the same old tired "solutions." 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: New Samsung Fridge Installed Today

I apologize for your experience. May I ask what issue you are having with your refrigerator?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: New Samsung Fridge Installed Today

Neither fridge nor freezer compartment would cool -- at all. Called Samsung and they had me run some tests and agreed the unit need to be replaced. But I was forced to call the worthless "business department" the next morning to schedule my replacement.

The business department LIED to me and, it turns out, violated contractual obligation with Home Depot by insisting they would not replace the unit but would first send a tech to try to repair it. It was going to take 2 to 3 days before I would even get a phone call to let me know when the tech MIGHT come and then it would be 7 to 10 days into the future for the tech to actually show.

All my food was ruined, I had to buy a cooler to try to salvage some things and they were telling me I was going to be without a fridge for possibly a couple of weeks. What kind of customer service is that??  Brand new refrigerator defective right out of the box -- Samsung should have had someone here THE NEXT DAY, not string me along for a couple of weeks and force me to make multiple phone calls in voice-prompt never-never land.

I had to go to the CEO of Home Depot to finally get Samsung to do the right thing!! But even now, I'm without a fridge as I have to wait until November 5th for the replacement. 

Meanwhile, I have 3 other Samsung appliances waiting to be installed. I hope they aren't garbage, too. Will never buy Samsung again. Fortunately, my experience has dissuaded several of my neighbors to no longer consider  buying Samsung appliances.