Original topic:

New dishwasher not cleaning well

(Topic created on: 4/22/21 4:01 PM)
NewDishwasher
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Just remodeled the kitchen and my new DW is not cleaning every time. I use jet dry, finish power ball tablets, don't over crown, scrape the chunks off but don't pre rinse. I even got the manual out and places the dishes according to the diagram.  What am I missing? 

Also, I hate that I can't fit large pans because of the wand between the two baskets. 

Help! I am about to throw this thing to the curb and go to another brand. All I have now is Samsung: phone, washer/dryer, TV, frig, micro, oven, range......
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Oh no!  Just for clarification, is it not cleaning the dishes at all or is it not completely cleaning the dishes?  Could you provide the model of the dishwasher?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
NewDishwasher
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
It leaves stuff like this and plates feel oily still. DW80R506UG/AA.

20210423_190603_2712.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What dish aids are you using? When did this occur? Have you tried using different cycles?

If the troubleshooting steps did not help above then you have a couple of options based on your warranty.  

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes. 
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up.  
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have a service setup 
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area.  

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes