JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Nk58k9850sg flex duo broiler comes on during bale cycle burns food

(Topic created: 05-05-2021 05:09 PM)
useroESX9b4SO8
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

We have a house full of Samsung are are happy but we recently have a issue with our gas stove nx58k9850sg flex duo only in use for a year and not every night. But the other night a fire almost started when we went to cook something and turned on the bake option and the boiler came on and burned the meal and filled the house with smoke it seems to be a common issue but I haven’t seen a fix so I need help 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have you send your serial number via private message? I would like to get our specialized team to take a look at this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can I have you send your serial number via private message? I would like to get our specialized team to take a look at this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes