Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userq8Acq1wzQx
Asteroid

No water entering ice maker RF18HFENBSR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When the delivery crew dropped off my fridge, they said the blue water line coming out the back of the fridge is the water line to the ice maker (see attached picture) but I cannot find any information online or in the manual that says if thats true. I connected this blue line to my water outlet, and turned the ice maker on in the fridge. I don't see water filling up the ice tray. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: No water entering ice maker RF18HFENBSR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there! Have you pressed the test switch on the ice maker by any chance?  This would initiate the ice making. If you need help finding it, please let us know!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there! Have you pressed the test switch on the ice maker by any chance?  This would initiate the ice making. If you need help finding it, please let us know!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userq8Acq1wzQx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your response. I did read that guide. I know where the ice maker is in the freezer, but I could not figure out how to actually remove the ice bucket as specified in Step 2.

userq8Acq1wzQx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried the guide again tonight and was able to locate the test button. I was able to reset the ice maker, and I did verify that it fills with water. Thanks.