cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

OTR microwave

Hello 👋

I just bought a model ME17R7021ES over the range microwave and when I close the door after opening it (whether or not I've been using it or not) the microwave will continue to run, Even if the microwave wasn't being used and I open and close the door it will start running again. I've just bought this microwave and I have had an electrician come out to run power and hang it so I really don't want to have someone remove it so I can return it. Help please!

2 REPLIES 2
Astronaut

Re: OTR microwave

I'm not familiar with that model but I do know that most microwaves can be reset to factory usually by a button combination while plugging it in. Or by unplugging it for 2 mins and holding the power button then plugging it back in.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: OTR microwave

If what @LupusExpergisci doesn't work, the microwave would need to be looked at by a technician or whoever installed the microwave. You can send a private message via this link here: http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.