cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZd5AB7t4Zc
Asteroid

OVEN DISPLAY FLICKERING

I have an oven/range, model NE59J7630, less than 2 years old.  Just last week, the display started flickering.  Is it about to fail?  This is incredibly frustrating due to the price paid and the short length of time I have owned it.  Of course the original warranty has expired.  This seems to be a very common issue.  Is there some sort of recall for this issue.  Can it be repaired?
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: OVEN DISPLAY FLICKERING

Have you already attempted resetting it by turning out the circuit breaker for a few minutes? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZd5AB7t4Zc
Asteroid

Yes, we reviewed other posts and attempted to fix the problem as several stated to turn off the breaker for 10 minutes.  This did not correct the problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

For assistance, please send us a private message the link. http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZd5AB7t4Zc
Asteroid

i sent a message to the link above but have yet to receive a response.

userMDXpnpOI8i
Constellation

I have the same model oven/range MODEL  # NE59J7630 with the same issue. I'm very disappointed with Samsung quality and services its less than 2 year old range and I was told sorry it's out of warranty.