Original topic:

Old Microwave MW 1030 WA

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 09:57 PM)
user4mDESgxOLq
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Two things:  1-the paint on the ceiling of mw is peeling.  Should I be concerned?  What can I do about it?

2 - After I have used it, a few minutes later it "beeps" and then flashes "Start   A-1".  Sometimes it later beeps again and flashes "Start  A-2".  What is it trying to tell me?  How do I make it stop?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, I completely understand how frustrating that can be and would like to assist as best as possible. First, I would like to recommend you contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 for the cosmetic concern with the paint peeling and regrettably, the error code being presented indicates the microwave is experiencing a functional error. We would suggest having a technician service the unit and you can use the link Service to find a service center in your area for out of warranty service needs. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes