cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7DcovkyRx5
Asteroid

Re: Oven Display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue as others. Very concerned the oven will stop working right at the holidays. Display flickers. Started a couple of weeks ago. Delivery date was Aug 7/ 2017. Model number NE59J7630SS     Please advise on how to fix this at no cost-- as it is obviously a flaw in this particular model.

userGMfKfp3o6n
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue and it appears to be getting worse. Model number NE59J7630SS. Looking at the parts diagram, it looks like it could be one of several parts. Is the likely source of the problem the controller board and not the display?

NICKnNYC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

NOT INTERESTING IN THIS PAGE. NO USE FOR MY PURPOSES. TY PLEASE DELRTR ASAP TY

Highlighted
user7DcovkyRx5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I had the same problem and thanks to your message and this forumI was able to get it resolved! I contacted SamsungBri via this forum and she helped arrange the solution. A technician came out and replaced the Display panel, Switch Member and SUMB PCB (not sure what any of those are but I asked him if I could write it down so I could post here as the solution).  Kudos to SamsungBri for her excellent assistance with this matter and a quick resolution! 

View solution in original post

userQs0Fmh3qy7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my Samsung Sove Model Number NE9J7630SS/AA. Stove and oven still work but random number and symbols appear on the display.

@userqGY2oIHPr4 wrote:

I bought my Electric Range a little over 2 years ago, model NE59J7630. The display started flickering a few months ago and has since gotten worse. Now whole areas don’t even appear and certain numbers being displayed aren’t even the right numbers. I’ve always bought all Samsung appliances and never had any problems. Now I have a faulty display on my stove and my refrigerator has a bad ice maker which I also need fixed. I really don’t wanna lose faith in Samsung appliances but it’s getting hard not to. Aside from that the oven still works but setting times is a guessing game.  Please help me as you’ve helped some other people here that are having the same problems. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, have you noticed any error codes? Have you tried to power cycle the unit for about 5 minutes?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user0oT4urmbvt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Samsung contacted me for my info and that was it.  Now I can't get any reply. Horrible product and even worse customer service. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user0oT4urmbvt Please follow up via private message. We have requested information from you, and have not received a response. Please note that if you responded to the email notification, it is a Do Not Reply address. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userc1PkEvbuJK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Looks like Samsung has a problem with there Oven Display for this model.  This a quality issue caused by not proberly burning in the boards or poor components on the baords.

By not addressing the issue and suggesting their customers pickup a repair bill of $300 to $500 they are going to loose customers.  For now I am living with the flickering and advising others of how Samsung has failed.  I will not shell out that kind of money for a repair and will put it towards another brand of range if Samsung does not change their tune. 

Does anyone know of any other avenues to purse this, class action or lemon laws?

userV4QYLNkyl9
Constellation

electric range ne59j7630sg display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the display on our electric stove started flickering. range is just over 2 years old. power reset doesn't  work. cleaning the ribbon cable had no effect. Any ideas why a 700.00 range starts failing 2.5 years in ?