Original topic:

Oven Door shatters after one week and Samsung refuses to cover under warranty

(Topic created: 08-02-2021 10:48 AM)
user014LGY0ub6
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello,

Posting to this group in hopes of finding a solution to my problem with my new but unusable Samsung Range (NX60T8751SG/AA)

When the Oven was used for the first time only a week after installation, the inner glass shattered. Samsung support has Refused to accept responsibility for this issue and claims that its physical damage and not covered under warranty. When the tech 1st said this I literally thought he was joking, but I was wrong! Of course shattered glass is physical damage!!! But it does not change the fact that Samsung should be standing behind their product which clearly had a manufacture defect that caused the "Physical Damage" during its initial use. 

I've been a long time Samsung customer with no less than 6 Samsung TVs., 2 high end refrigerators, a dishwasher and range hood-microwave. I'm shock by the way I'm being treated by Samsung after being a loyal customer for years. I'm hoping that my trust and loyalty to Samsung was not a misplaced and this post that will make it to someone in Samsung willing to get out of the box and realize that clearly my oven had a manufacture defect that caused the "Physical Damage" and Samsung should cover this under warranty

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the serial number, or a recent ticket number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes