Original topic:

Oven Stopped Working

(Topic created: 07-31-2021 04:04 PM)
user0kgrn2BvS0
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have also experienced the C-A2 error code on my oven after 3 years of use.  Has anyone had this successfully repaired out of warranty?  How much did it cost?

On another note, this is no surprise from Samsung appliances.  We purchased a Samsung fridge,  failed in the first 3 months, repaired under warranty.  We purchased a Samsung dishwasher, failed 3x in the first year, warranty repairs (even this did not go smoothly, required hours and hours on the phone), failed 4th time 2y in, out of warranty repair.  We purchased a Samsung combo oven, failed 1.5y, out of warranty repair.   The only item that hasn't broken is the gas range, mostly because there's no parts other than gas valves.  When speaking with Samsung, their response has been essentially that they are very sorry and will do nothing for us despite the fact that basically everything we have purchased has failed in the first 3 years.   I'm sorry but after spending thousands of dollars I am not impressed with these failures in such a short time.

4 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand this is frustrating for you. Could you please provide the model number for the range?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0kgrn2BvS0
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

NV51K6650SS
Please let me know how we can get this fixed.

-Evan

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Please send a private message with your full model and serial number, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and place of purchase so that we can get this serviced.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user0kgrn2BvS0
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just to update the community, Samsung has offered to have the offending oven fixed at my own expense with a local company with 2.5/5 stars on online reviews.  They will not acknowledge anything is unusual about every appliance with electronics inside in my kitchen breaking in less than 4 years of use.  

0 Likes