cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7xePepLOjh
Asteroid

Oven display flickering - NE59J7360

I have seen several posts complaining about it but has anyone actually got a resolution for fixing the oven display flickering on their NE59J7360? Everything else seems to be working as it should. My appliances are still pretty new and with already having an issue with the ice maker in our refrigerator (turns out it is a design flaw) I am having serious doubts about the quality and dependability of Samsung appliances.  

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Oven display flickering - NE59J7360

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userfSq7ujtQRp
Constellation

We have a Samsung NE59J7630 range that has recently started flickering.  What is the resolution to this issue. 

mikeallan
Asteroid

I don't think there is a resolution. Samsung has replied to my posts and asked for my contact information but has not followed up. Very poor follow Through. Wish I had a better experience to share. 

Appliance_guy-1
Astronaut

1 I have found a way too stop the IM from freezing up if your intrested

2 sounds like the UI or user interface has a malfunction. If this is the case it might still be under warranty.

mikeallan
Asteroid

We just encountered the same problem. Our range is about 2 1/2 years old.

user7xePepLOjh
Asteroid

I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully someone with Samsung will reach out to you. They did with us and made it right. 

mikeallan
Asteroid

Thank you. They did follow-up already and suggested a reset at the circuit breaker. We tried that and it didn't work. Waiting for their response. 

userwNfwdXjFhe
Constellation

Same issue. Tried resetting the circuit breaker but that didn’t work. Oven is only a few years old. Commented on this site before but received no response. Can’t find any real answers about this issue anywhere. From all the messages I see about this same issue, thinking Samsung is really not the best appliances to have. 

mikeallan
Asteroid

It is obvious the flickering is a common problem. I did receive some follow-up in response to my post from Samsung asking for my contact information to send a service tech but after I replied have not heard a thing. That has been disappointing.