Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ne59n6630sg - oven display wonky

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you noticed any error codes? Has anything fallen on the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Electric Range Flickering Display

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model   NE59J7630SS/AA             

I tried suggestions from community.  Oven temperature display is still flickering.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Electric Range Flickering Display

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, try turning off the power at the circuit breaker, wait 60 seconds, and then power the oven back on. If you have a range, you have the option of unplugging it instead if that's easier.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My range is doing the exact same thing.  Works but display started to flicker and it has only gotten worse in the last few days.  Oven is maybe three years old if that.  

I wish someone could post what the fix actually is and roughly how much it costs. My faith in Samsung is quickly fading away. I certainly don't want to end up having to fix a $600 range with hundreds of dollars in parts. Especially since the warranty is out.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriZ8AvH2NXv If resetting the range does not correct the display, it is recommended to have a certified technician evaluate the unit. We do not have pricing available, as that is determined by the service centers. However, if you would please send a private message with the full model code and serial number, I will be happy to see what options are available for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Samsung Model NE59j7630ss/aa

JUMP TO SOLUTION

LED display is flickering but everything else is working normal. Unit is only about 2 years old.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Model NE59j7630ss/aa

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long has the display been flickering?

Take a look at these troubleshooting steps and see if they work out for you Smiley Happy

1. Make sure the range is plugged in or the oven is connected to the power supply.

Wall ovens are installed with a direct connection to the power source. If the oven's display has not worked since it was installed, you will need to contact the installers/retailer it was purchased from.

2. Turn the range or oven off at the circuit breaker for 60 seconds, then turn it back on.

3. Request service

If the issue continues, visit our Support Center or send a private message to me Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Constellation

Electric range display mafunctioning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The LED display on my electric range is flickering.  The stove and oven seem to be working fine but the stove is less than 2 years old so this is concerning.  I purchased it from Sears along with a "trio" refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.  Please assist.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Electric range display mafunctioning

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Make sure all the connections into your range are secured, if they are and your range is still giving you trouble disconnect it from the main breaker for 15min and reconnect. If your display is still giving you issues a Samsung rep will have to come out to you for servicing. @samsungmoderator.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung electric range, display screen flickering.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought the Samsung electric range Model# NE59N6630S less than 2 years ago and the electronic display flickers constantly, I have unplugged it and let it sit for 5 mins and it hasn't helped. It seems a lot of people are having this problem, this should have a recall for being defective, and be covered by Samsung.