cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issue with my NE59J7630 cooktop 3 years to the date after purchase pretty much and after extended warranty expired. What gives? Sounds like a defect based on the number of complaints. @samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am having the same issue with my range, model number NE59J7630SS/AA. Due to the number of complaints, I would like to know if there is a recall for this issue.

Please advise on what our options are.

Thank you for your time.

Highlighted
Constellation

Oven Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model #NE59J7630SG/AA/02 powed down over night no help. Looked up part#SAM-DE07-00129A

Display Board will this fix the display. No error codes just rapid faint flickering.

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Oven Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

ne59n6630ss/aa - oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

we purchased all new samsung appliances last january when we romedelled the house...the range is having the from what I read on this board preprogrammed screen flickering...already tried turning the power off for thirty minues, if anything it made it worse.  please advise

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: ne59n6630ss/aa - oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: ne59n6630ss/aa - oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model and just noticed the flickering has started.  And of course its 5 months out of warranty.

Come on Samsung - what are you going to do to help besides the usual unplug advice that does nothing?  I was warned by two appliance stores your customer support was lousy. Prove them wrong.

Don T

Highlighted
Constellation

samsung NE59J7630SG/AA display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem as hundreds of other people with the screen flickering. My oven is barely over 2 years old. I am seriously thinking about a class action suit against samsung with so many people having the same issue. If someone from samsung would like to contact me to resolve this issue my e-mail is on this account. Please don't give me the unplug and reset story as everyone knows that will not fix it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung NE59J7630SG/AA display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing your oven display flickering try the following:

Have you noticed any error codes? 

Are there any damages to the display? If so, service is required.

Make sure that all cords are plugged in correctly. ‌

Restore power to the unit and if the display is still flickering service is required.

Here are some service options:
- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
-You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile or by using this link http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the exact thing and just about 2.5 years old.  Did they charge you or fix for free? When I showed video to Lowes they said to be prepared for a $100 service fee and prob $300-$400 to replace and fix.  That is insane for a 2.5 year old stove and since it seems to be happening to so many I am hoping they will do the right thing and fix for free!