cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Oven Display Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's so frustrating! I hope we all get this resolved soon, and at no charge to us since it seems to be a very widespread issue. 

I bought a whole kitchen full of new Samsung appliances because they were so beautiful...and I've had a problem with each and every appliance. I was hoping to get many, many years out of these, but I doubt they will last. I can guarantee these are the last Samsungs I buy! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Display Flickering on Range NE59J7630SS/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Within the last year and a half or so we replaced all of our kitchen appliences with Samsung products. Unfortunately, we are having an issue with the electric range display screen. The background of the screen is cycling a faint view of numbers and letters when there should just be a blank black screen. The range seems to be working normally. 

There are no error codes and we did try doing a power cycle by unplugging it for an hour. The problem remains and still has no error codes.

Please advise.

DaveDD

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Display Flickering on Range NE59J7630SS/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please feel free to send us a private message with your serial number so that we can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Where you able to get a resolution for this?  Mine is doing the same and it is currently out of warranty

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.  A service tech needs to come out and replace the circuit board.  Takes about 15 minutes. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Electric range LCD display started flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a Samsung NE59J7630SS/AA, sn# <hidde>, mfg. August 2017.

The LCD display began flickering this week.  From searching this forum and others online it appears this is a common problem with Samsung stoves around this date of manufacture.  Is there a recall, or any remedy to fix the problem that is affecting so many appliances?  I would appreciate a reply from the company.

Thank you

Fred Arnold

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Electric range LCD display started flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to power cycle the unit? Have you noticed any error codes?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have turned off power to the stove several times since the flickering began, but no change.  There have been no error codes, just steam, am/pm, and clock symbol flickering on and off.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send us a private message with your email address?

http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My email address is <hidden>.

The serial number of the stove is

<hidden>

the first, tenth and eleventh characters are the number zero.

I am not sure if any of the emails I have replied to have made it back to you, so I am trying to communicate through your website.

I am trying to be patient, but this seems to be taking a long tome to resolve, when it appears it is not an uncommon problem with Samsung stoves manufactured around this time.