cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: ne59n6630ss/aa - oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model and just noticed the flickering has started.  And of course its 5 months out of warranty.

Come on Samsung - what are you going to do to help besides the usual unplug advice that does nothing?  I was warned by two appliance stores your customer support was lousy. Prove them wrong.

Don T

Highlighted
Constellation

samsung NE59J7630SG/AA display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem as hundreds of other people with the screen flickering. My oven is barely over 2 years old. I am seriously thinking about a class action suit against samsung with so many people having the same issue. If someone from samsung would like to contact me to resolve this issue my e-mail is on this account. Please don't give me the unplug and reset story as everyone knows that will not fix it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung NE59J7630SG/AA display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing your oven display flickering try the following:

Have you noticed any error codes? 

Are there any damages to the display? If so, service is required.

Make sure that all cords are plugged in correctly. ‌

Restore power to the unit and if the display is still flickering service is required.

Here are some service options:
- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
-You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile or by using this link http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the exact thing and just about 2.5 years old.  Did they charge you or fix for free? When I showed video to Lowes they said to be prepared for a $100 service fee and prob $300-$400 to replace and fix.  That is insane for a 2.5 year old stove and since it seems to be happening to so many I am hoping they will do the right thing and fix for free!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven is 3 years old now and the display was to the point it couldn't be read anymore. I decided to fix it myself due to the "not being under warranty" and the $125 dollars just to have someone show up to tell you they want to charge you more; more for a "known issue," according to what I've been reading on the forums, and for a product that is only 3 years old and has actually been slowly going bad for at least a year now.

We bought our oven, fridge, and dishwasher at the same time 3 years ago. We're so very thankful that we decided to go with a different brand of dishwasher because of the 3 appliances its the only one that isn't failing.... after only 3 years!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine does the exactly the same thing and is exactly the same oven, and I bought it 2 years ago also. 

Did you buy a new display board or fixed the problem?  Please let me know what steps you took to fix. 

I appreciate an answer as soon as possible, because I am fed up of seeing this, plus, I do not want to pay much.  My next stove will not be a Samsung.  I should have researched the reviews.  Please let me know how you fixed the problem.  Thank you very much.  

Amy

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Read the green accepted solution at the top of the post.  Everything you need to know is there.  This is the resolution.

You will likely need service.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Stove, Model #NE59N6630SS, Control Panel Display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our display is flickering and are afraid it will cause stove to not work. We have seen the same complaint over and over. Is Samsung going to take care of this?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having issues similar to this. I found a video online that showed how to remove the display screen, remove the connection ribbons from their sockets, make sure they were all clean (I took an old toothbrush and just brushed up all of the ribbon connections) and then reassembled everything.  I haven't had any issues with it for well over a year now.

Hope this helps someone!

Highlighted
Constellation

Oven Flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung many people ovens are flickering. Time to step up and recall