cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a two year old oven/range, model NE59J7630.  The display recently started flickering but it seems to work fine otherwise.  Is it about to fail?  Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or if I should just let it be?  

Here is a video of the odd behavior.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If you are experiencing your oven display flickering try the following:

Have you noticed any error codes? If so, this would need to be addressed on a different thread.

Are there any damages to the display? If so, service is required.

Make sure that all cords are plugged in correctly.

Power cycle the unit for at least 2 minutes.  ‌

Restore power to the unit and if the display is still flickering service is required.

Here are some service options:
- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
-You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile or by using this link -----> http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

327 REPLIES 327
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried turning off the breaker for 10 minutes? I've never seen this issue before. I would recommend giving the display a thorough cleaning. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried both.  Since this thing had only a one year warranty and it's otherwise working fine, I guess I'll just live with it.  Doesn't give me much confidence in long-term durability though.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same Problem with my electric range

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi im am having same issue with display.

my stove it's under 2 years

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If you are experiencing your oven display flickering try the following:

Have you noticed any error codes? If so, this would need to be addressed on a different thread.

Are there any damages to the display? If so, service is required.

Make sure that all cords are plugged in correctly.

Power cycle the unit for at least 2 minutes.  ‌

Restore power to the unit and if the display is still flickering service is required.

Here are some service options:
- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
-You are welcome to send us a private message with the full model code and serial number in order to see if the unit is within warranty or if it qualifies for any possible options. Messages can be sent by visiting any mod's profile or by using this link -----> http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I too am having same issue with display can you assist? 

Thanks kindly

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  I was told to replace the "motherboard".  I have no clue about that.  Range is less than 2 rears old.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYrCAWkqqtr Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the Oven so I can look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I am having the same problem please help

model number

NE59J7630SS

S/N  <hidden>

it looks like after two years your product has a defect losing confidence in your product