Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
poohbear92
Asteroid

Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a two year old oven/range, model NE59J7630.  The display recently started flickering but it seems to work fine otherwise.  Is it about to fail?  Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or if I should just let it be?  

Here is a video of the odd behavior.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user7DcovkyRx5
Asteroid

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey I had the same problem and thanks to this forum I was able to get it resolved! Mine looked exactly the same as your video! I contacted SamsungBri via this forum and she helped arrange the solution. A technician came out and replaced the Display panel, Switch Membrane and SUMB PCB (not sure what any of those are but I asked him if I could write it down so I could post here as the solution).  Kudos to SamsungBri for her excellent assistance with this matter and a quick resolution!  (also posted on another thread-- but wanted to make sure this thread also saw there is a solution!) 

View solution in original post

63 REPLIES 63
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried turning off the breaker for 10 minutes? I've never seen this issue before. I would recommend giving the display a thorough cleaning. 

poohbear92
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried both.  Since this thing had only a one year warranty and it's otherwise working fine, I guess I'll just live with it.  Doesn't give me much confidence in long-term durability though.

scott68ct
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same Problem with my electric range

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will you please send a private message with the serial number so I can look into this further? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userDTS8SY6uYR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I too am having same issue with display can you assist? 

Thanks kindly

userYrCAWkqqtr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  I was told to replace the "motherboard".  I have no clue about that.  Range is less than 2 rears old.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userYrCAWkqqtr Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the Oven so I can look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userkRH10vAEPn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello I am having the same problem please help

model number

NE59J7630SS

S/N  <hidden>

it looks like after two years your product has a defect losing confidence in your product

userBDW40ZW8Af
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, i seem to be having this same problem.  Just began about two weeks ago.  Everything seems to work fine with the exception of the flickering on the oven display. What is the process to have this problem resolved?  Thanks for your help.

Apparently we should not include the MC and SN info with our requests.  I have removed that info from my post, but will provide it when needed.