cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZq92pVtqKl
Asteroid

Oven display flickering

I have a two year old oven/range, model NE59J7630.  The display recently started flickering but it seems to work fine otherwise.  Is it about to fail?  Anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be or if I should just let it be?  

Here is a video of the odd behavior.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Oven display flickering

Have you tried turning off the breaker for 10 minutes? I've never seen this issue before. I would recommend giving the display a thorough cleaning. 

userZq92pVtqKl
Asteroid

I've tried both.  Since this thing had only a one year warranty and it's otherwise working fine, I guess I'll just live with it.  Doesn't give me much confidence in long-term durability though.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Will you please send a private message with the serial number so I can look into this further? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userc1PkEvbuJK
Constellation

We have exactly the same problem.  I have done all these steps and it still flickers.  My confidence in Samsung Appliance is also dropping.  THis appears to be a manufacturing QC problem.  Most likely the boards were not burned in properly,  hence the failure at the same time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userc1PkEvbuJK Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZq92pVtqKl
Asteroid

Thanks for sending a technician and standing behind your products.  The circuit board was replaced and everything is working fine now.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We're always happy to help in any way we can. Thanks again for being part of our Community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userc1PkEvbuJK
Constellation

You are a much kinder moderator than  @SamsungLou .

I am in the same spot and was told to shove it.

So much for consistancy and Samsung Quality and Customer Service.   Disappointed Samsung does not stand behind their products.