cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userc1PkEvbuJK
Constellation

Re: Oven display flickering

You are a much kinder moderator than  @SamsungLou .

I am in the same spot and was told to shove it.

So much for consistancy and Samsung Quality and Customer Service.   Disappointed Samsung does not stand behind their products.

userzTknZG8OWh
Constellation

Have the same issue circuit board went bad in 2 year old Samsung oven and they won’t do anything because it’s out of warranty same model number.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userzTknZG8OWh   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDdJUQ4ggFm
Constellation

I have started experiencing the same problem, it began a couple of months ago with  the time read out having a faint glow of the lcd ares that were not supposed to be on.  This week it turned into all the time values flickering and other parts of the display, like deg C, other symbols showing up even when nothing is on. Occaisionally it blinks and outlines the entire ove area on display.

Otherwise, the oven has been great in terms of cooking; it cooks consistent, heats up quick, and the versatility of dual ovens allows us to cook a variety of items at the same time plus the hold warm is helpful for dinnery parties.

My wife called product support and they suggested trying to remove power but that did not work.They then apologized but said it is out of warranty and that they will have to send someone out at our cost. Being only 6 months out of warranty it is disappointing the product is failing so quickly.  

userRx0xHwAa30
Constellation

I have the same problem.  I unplugged the stove for a while, and that did not fix it.  Any suggestions on what to do?  I bought the stove in October or November of 2017.

userDdJUQ4ggFm
Constellation

Sorry, no suggestions from me.  I am hoping to find something here on the community to correct this but other than remove power, which did not work for me I have not found any solutions.

Good luck!

userZq92pVtqKl
Asteroid

The solution is the main circuit board. It needs to be replaced by a technician. 

This is the only solution that worked for me.

userA0C0BIsT7E
Constellation

Without an extended warranty, I’m guessing I’m out of luck. Powering off for ten minutes did nothing. 

userf7ehCSxYab
Constellation

I purchased my range 07/2018 and my display has also begun flickering and appears to gradually be getting worse. Model #: NE59N6630S

Also purchased at the same time as a package was my showcase French door refrigerator and the ice maker has been intermittentingly making crushed ice and cubed ice all at the same time. Generally you should be able to choose which you would prefer. Model #: RH22H9010SG/AA

Please help

userPGz1X7BvzF
Constellation

My oven display just started flickering today. Can I get some help? Is it easy to fix?