cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: OVEN DISPLAY FLICKERING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, we reviewed other posts and attempted to fix the problem as several stated to turn off the breaker for 10 minutes.  This did not correct the problem.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For assistance, please send us a private message the link. http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i sent a message to the link above but have yet to receive a response.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model oven/range MODEL  # NE59J7630 with the same issue. I'm very disappointed with Samsung quality and services its less than 2 year old range and I was told sorry it's out of warranty.

Highlighted
Constellation

OVEN DISPLAY FLICKERING

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a NE59J7630SS Range and the display is flashing.  I have turned of power for 30 mins and back on.  Did not help.  After reading many others having the same problem and it appeared that replacing the control board was the solution I ordered a new board and replaced mine.  It did not fix my problem.  I'm thinking that it may be the display itself.  Has anyone found another issue causing the flickering?  Can someone from Samsung help.  I know I am out of warranty but you would think with this many people having the same issue there would be a recall.  Probably too much to hope for.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, I would love to assist you with this. Can you please send me a private message with your serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately I have the same problem with my Samsung electric range NE 9J7630SS flashing LED Lights. I have tried turning off the circuit breaker for about 20 minutes with no help with the problem. The oven is only about 2 and half years old and I am very disappointed. From the 11 pages of posts,  It seems that many people have the same problem after about 2-3 years of use. Since the one year warranty is up and I have read from the posts that the cost of the repair is about $300 -500 which seem high for what seems like a feactory defect. 
Has Samsung considered a recall for a factory defect? Obviously something is defective and Samsung should take responsibility if they want to keep their customers satisfied and returning to buy other Samsung appliances. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a two year old oven/range, model NE59J7630. The display is flickering but it seems to work fine otherwise. I tried turning off the power to the range for several minutes, then turning back on, but it still flickers. Any ideas on what the problem is or if I should just let it be?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. When did you notice the situation happening? Has anything fell or impacted the unit? Any possible error codes?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Oven display flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I noticed it about a week or two ago. Nothing has fallen or impacted the unit and there are no error codes.