cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userp0xalb8ZbQ
Constellation

Oven display flickering

We've had our oven just over a year, warranty was up in September and the display panel has begun flickering.  I see this appears to be a known issue.  How do I go about trying to get this replaced.  

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Oven display flickering

I’m sorry you are experiencing these symptoms. Have you tried to power cycle the unit? Have you noticed any error codes?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

uservSvTZzEQon
Constellation

@SamsungBri : I am having the same issue. Our Samsung stove is just 10 months old and the panel started flickering about a month ago. Is there a solution? Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@uservSvTZzEQon Hello there. Please feel free to send us a private message with your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Geezio74
Constellation

It means the alternator is going out!!...J/K sorry I had to😬

Samsung_FJ9lVYq
Astronaut

To hot for electronics!

useri09ZEG5k8L
Constellation

Hi, we are having the same issue in Canada. The control panel display began flickering this week. Nothing helped,  turned off power to the stove several times since the flickering began, no help. We have tried troubleshooting the errors - no error codes, just steam, am/pm, and clock symbol flickering on and off. We are really frustrated since  the stove was purchased less than 3 years ago, end of december 2016. We have extended warranty that triples the manufacturers warranty. I see that there is the common problem for that model and date, should any recall be done? Thank you!