JUMP TO SOLUTION

Over the Range Microwave turns on by itself model ME21k7010dg   serial [edit]

any solutions available 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Over the Range Microwave turns on by itself ME21k7010dg

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send a Private Message, and we will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send a Private Message, and we will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

userQUCKh2LlU1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had not thought anything about the number 7 randomly being keyed in untill the vent fan started turning on by itself.  In some odd mode, I took a vidoe of it,.. I walked into the douse and the fan was running,  so I press the fan button only to here a relay click like I had just started the fan, the display even changed to indicate fan high, press again, down the medium, again, now slow displays, then the last press the fan sshus off. 

But after the microwave started itself, twice now, I searched the intenet to find this giant pile of the same issues over and over.   

Recomend avoiding samsung equipent in future purchases.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userQUCKh2LlU1: Could you send me a private message so that we can assist you further? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.