cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help I have the same problem 

Highlighted
Constellation

over the stove microwave giving error message 7777 hit OK or start

JUMP TO SOLUTION

microwave gives message 7777 hit ok or start.  unplugged for a while and plugged back in continue to get message

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also have been having the random 7 coming up on my microwave screen. Model number is ME21K7010DS. AND SCARY OF ALL is that it sometimes turns on and microwaves for 7 seconds and luckily it's no more then that. I really think that's a fire hazard and should be looked into it. Please advise what i should do.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to add to these complaints, mine is also turning on and off the light or vent fan as it sees fit. Has also turned the microwave itself on a few times - which is a safety hazard. Random beeps, and a keypad which overall has never been responsive and often simply freezes for a random amount of time, or sometimes I can get it to work by pressing buttons with the door fully open. Talked to Samsung looking for a goodwill (as I was slightly out of warranty by the time it got really bad. Not a concerned ear, let alone any help aside from prepared "pound sand" paragraphs.

Absolute worst POS appliance I've ever purchased. The Samsung washer, dryer, fridge and especially dishwasher aren't far behind with various ailments as well.

Stick to phones, Samsung. Your foray into the home appliance sector has been a disaster from both a quality and service perspective.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having this same problem for quite a while ("7" appearing, microwave beeping, for no reason).  Previously, when I searched, I read that it was common, but not common enough to issue a recall.  I've read that it is caused by a faulty ground wire to the door.  What do I have to do to get this fixed?  When there are 47 pages of posts on this thread, I'm thinking this has become "more common".

Model - ME21K7010DG

Serial # - <HIDDEN>

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same exact problem again! Had the control panel replaced when the unit was u see warranty was fixed and now 2 years later problem again omg Samsung you have failed me... why is going on with the quality control of your products ... there should be a recall on these microwaves ... dangerous!

i need help with this issue ... Samsung please address this!