cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userU8Ta4Dr3d5
Constellation

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the door replaced a few months ago, but the same thing is starting again with the new door. The repairman said he had heard it was caused by a missing ground and that replacing the door should do it. This is unacceptable and the entire microwave should be replaced with a different model at Samsung's expense. There's some sort of design flaw and the recommended fix isn't doing the job.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let us know if we can be of any assistance setting another appointment.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

dearprint
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Similar problem except micro fan also runs randomly and today the oven was hot without us using it. Samsumg replied months ago by private message that they would set me up for service but I have heard nothing. Might be time for a class action . I also tried to buy a new control board myself but appliance dealer said it was discontinued - micro is less than 2 years old.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry, we had requested information in order to further assist, @UserZoCXtuo472, please feel free to follow up with the needed information. 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
userMGN7UXobWP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

agreed!  how can they say this isn't a known issue??  Its a very specific issue that tons of people are having.  everyone is having the EXACT same issue.  and many have all had the door replaced and the issue returns.

userdNckIWxmol
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This exact thing is happening to our microwave as well.  So annoying!  Last night it turned on the fan and scared me to death!  Anybody find an actual solution yet?  It was not easy to mount and would have to replace it.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For this, we recommend having a service tech take a look at the unit. If you would like to get that setup, please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userj13k5gtbOc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same!  It's beyond annoying or acceptable considering this whole thread is of people having the issue.

user3R5XXoe1gM
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased our Samsung microwave and installed in February of this year. It beeps for no reason and occasionally the fan turns on high... there has to be a solution... 

userh4qPCWTarv
Constellation

HELP SAME PROBLEM

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We just purchased the 2.1 cu. ft. Over the Range PowerGrill Microwave with Sensor Cook Model # ME21K7010DS 

And we have the same problem, the display shows the time for about 30 minutes, then it ask to select poer level, press ok or start.

I hope this is not a sign of things to come as this is the first appliance that has been installed in our new construction home and all the appliance are samsung .. oven, dishwasher, frig, washer and dryer.