cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7Zv5eqDav4
Constellation

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung has no idea what is going on!

userU8Ta4Dr3d5
Constellation

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue and have for the past few months.  I can't find a pattern that causes it, such as previous use. It has already happened at least twice tonight.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send a private message with the full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us a soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userU8Ta4Dr3d5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent it to you several weeks ago, but here it is again.  I'm uploading a picture with the information.

userU8Ta4Dr3d5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the door replaced a few months ago, but the same thing is starting again with the new door. The repairman said he had heard it was caused by a missing ground and that replacing the door should do it. This is unacceptable and the entire microwave should be replaced with a different model at Samsung's expense. There's some sort of design flaw and the recommended fix isn't doing the job.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Let us know if we can be of any assistance setting another appointment.  

dearprint
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Similar problem except micro fan also runs randomly and today the oven was hot without us using it. Samsumg replied months ago by private message that they would set me up for service but I have heard nothing. Might be time for a class action . I also tried to buy a new control board myself but appliance dealer said it was discontinued - micro is less than 2 years old.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry, we had requested information in order to further assist, @UserZoCXtuo472, please feel free to follow up with the needed information. 

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
userMGN7UXobWP
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

agreed!  how can they say this isn't a known issue??  Its a very specific issue that tons of people are having.  everyone is having the EXACT same issue.  and many have all had the door replaced and the issue returns.