cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUXRVQ7pLSP
Asteroid

Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touched.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Microwave is 1 month out of warranty and a couple of weeks ago it started this press OK to start issue. By the amount of post this  seems to be a very common problem. Today the fan started by itself. This is a hazard, if next the microwave is going to start by itself when no one is around. What is the fix? There should be a recall.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your microwave inputs 7s by itself and the unit has already been unplugged for at least 2 minutes with no change, then repairs are recommended. In order to look into this, send me a private message with the full model and serial number.  I would like to see what I can do for you.  -->http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

14 REPLIES 14
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your microwave inputs 7s by itself and the unit has already been unplugged for at least 2 minutes with no change, then repairs are recommended. In order to look into this, send me a private message with the full model and serial number.  I would like to see what I can do for you.  -->http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userUXRVQ7pLSP
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ME21K7010DS
[HIDDEN]

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message here so that we can set you up for service: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message as soon as you can.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance with the microwave? 

useraS1JFLSq9D
Asteroid

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touche

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No helpful
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That would be a service call.  Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?

userUXRVQ7pLSP
Asteroid

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touche

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung replaced the door on the microwave out of warranty and free of charge, Problem solved. Thanks Michelle!!!

Highlighted
userkEgAEERZQF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with mine