cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touche

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear that you are having this experience with your microwave.  This issue will require service, and I will be happy to get that service set up for you.  First, I will need some information before I will be able to do so.  Please provide me with the following information below.  Please send via private message http://bit.ly/2xVe6x3

• Name:
  • Physical Address:
  • Email Address:
  • Home #:
  • Mobile #:
  • Complete Model Code:
  • Complete Serial Number:
  • Place of Purchase:
  • Method of Contact, if service is needed (Email/SMS):
  • Extended Warranty Plan:
useriqtMELZIRM
Constellation

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touche

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS JUST STARTED HAPPENING TO OUR MICROWAVE.

will come into the room and it will be running with -SE- in display

interiour very hot.

wife notcied a burining smell the other night.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriqtMELZIRM    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermRClUdTRsg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing just started with mine.  Samsung was no help whatsoever since it's no longer under warranty.  This is a major design flaw and there should be a recall.  Samsung's quality reputation is going down hill fast.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usermRClUdTRsg, we would be happy to look into this for you. Just follow the steps in the accepted solution. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.