cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Peeling black stainless - class action

Similar to  other individuals who have replied to this comment I have had the same issue. I have had my Samsung stove for less than 2 years and my stove has been peeling. This issue began about 6 months after I purchased it and I called to see if there was anything that could be done. Unfortunately, they did not help me in any way. Attached to this comment I have provided pictures to show the peeling. I do not recommend this product to anyone. It is very low quality and not at all what would be expected from such a company. IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm in Australia & not sure where everyone is from. My fridge cost close to $5,000 Aus dollars. It looks cheap and nasty which should have been remedied as soon as these issues were reported.

It is entirely the responsibility of Samsung to test their products and stand by their industrial design mishap.

Could you possibly post any information regarding a class action as I have had enough of poor products.

thanskx

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm in Australia too and having previously paid a lot for a brilliant Maytag fridge I wrongly assumed a high price meant a high end product. Very wrong. My nearly $5,000AUD fridge looks so cheap as every one of the 4 doors is peeling.

It is actually a disgrace that any retailers are still selling it- if they stood by their consumers they would refuse to stock these products.

Any ideas on what to do now?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have had my appliances for a year and already my range is peeling!! So upset. It's just like everyone said, near the handles. Ridiculous for something expensive to be this cheaply made.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

We have a samsung black stainless fridge about a year and a half old paint peeling badly Samsung customer service refuses to do anything but says they can have someone come out to look at it at our expense. Awful customer service from an awful company will never buy a Samsung product again

Nothing they can do for me 6 months out of “warranty” sorry about your luck. What a jokeNothing they can do for me 6 months out of “warranty” sorry about your luck. What a joke

Highlighted
Constellation

How do I join in this class action ? Read all the comments with no answer .

Highlighted
Astronaut

My fridge is doing the same thing.... IMG_5392.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

B7DBE60E-AD2D-4320-9F91-38C7F87B53A3.jpeg

image.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

My stove (above) is only 2 Years old and looks horrible! 
The Black stainless is peeling from where the cooktop meets the top of the front control panel/knobs and now working its way down the front. 
Im very disappointed in Samsungs response, which is that its "out of warranty"! I wonder if any of the Samsung Execs would put a stove that looked like mine in thier kitchen? I think not....so treat people the way you would want to be treated! 
This is a manufacturers DEFECT so own it and fix it! 
I thought Samsung was my go-to appliance co. I also own a Samsung Fridge, DW and Microwave. Done.