cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaceychris
Constellation

Permanent smudges or stains on stainless dishwasher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm baffled. Searched everything for solutions. My dishwasher, which is Samsung, has permanent smudges or stains or who knows what. I have tried everything allowed by the manufacture to get them off. Which includes, baby oil, furniture polish, water, vinegar, lemon, magic erasers. 

I don't know what the stain is. I'll attach a picture. Anybody else have this problem?  Please help. It looks terrible. 

I know the stains are not dishwasher detergent or any cleaners that I use around the house (at least not that I know of). I tested detergent since it seemed most likely.  It wiped off just fine. Maybe I didn't let it sit long enough, I don't know. But doesn't seem logical that dishwasher detergent would ruin a dishwasher. 

Hope someone has IdeAs. 

Thank you Smiley Happy 

Samsung DW7933LRASR/AA

dishwasher 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Permanent smudges or stains on stainless dishwasher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried barkeepers friend by any chance?  That has worked wonders for people in the past.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried barkeepers friend by any chance?  That has worked wonders for people in the past.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jaceychris
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I finally got an answer from Samsung rep and it was the same. It worked beautifully. Wow!  I was shocked. Had it under my sink for years. Lol!  Thank you very much for the reply back. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're glad to help Smiley Happy