cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqGsPXGng9O I can definitely understand your frustrations in this situation. I would like to investigate this further and would require some information that is why I requested a private message due to it being personal information. Do you have the ticket number that was provided when you called into our phone support?

userkT9ZPDTKBS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a Samsung electric stove with defective knobs that turn when people rub or bump into them. We have had many items burn and melt because of this and live in fear of having a fire. The stove top is ruined now because of all the plastic melting and needing to be scraped off. I would happily join a class action lawsuit.

useryRb8gyDnXS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I would like to join the suit against Samsung ! I have a range and the knobs are defective this is a danger ! Why would I want to pay 50 each for the same defective knobs ! This is a product defect & a danger 

Highlighted
Kalena
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to join this suit. I also bought 3 kitchen appliances in the black stainless steel and all are peeling. I first tried to contact Samsung last September. First I spoke with a Jeremy with no results. Next I spoke with a gentleman named Montez from the “Office of the President “ I was told that it was cosmetic. I told him that I thought I was buying a top rated appliance made of black stainless steel , not a cellophane coating that peels off. Now it’s not just the refrigerator, it’s all three appliances.  Please tell me the next step to seeing that we can find resolution to this problem. 

user1aic100idT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same thing! Less than two years old and peeling! They are willing to do anything I’m glad to know it’s not just me!
Nettapooh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do you join this class action lawsuit.  I purchased a black stainless suite and my over and microwave is starting to peel.  Samsung had the nerve to tell me that is was cosmetic damage.  Really everyone has cosmetic damage, they messed up and are failing to take accountability!

userYkTW0yhf0F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do i join the lawsuit against samsung? We bought a stove 3months ago and its akready peeling. Im going to get a lawyer but I wanted to see what has been done in all your cases? Have they replaced or refunded your money? I see a lot of these posts are from last year. Where do ya stand as of now?

userqGsPXGng9O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would love to join a Class Action lawsuit.  They are hiding the fact that their appliances are defective.  In the meantime, EVERY DAY I will go to the websites that sell these appliances and put the Fire issue on the reviews.

user3wZIzFdl9o
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my stove for 1yr and 1 month I called this morning and they told me it was cosmetic also.

How do i join the lawsuit?

user1aic100idT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven is less than two years old and the “ black stainless” is peeling off! Samsung of course is not willing to do anything and wasn’t even nice to me. I was going to buy a dishwasher and frig to match not now that I know it’s really just a gray film over plain stainless! Is there an class action lawsuit yet?