cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxnwJxlp9sL
Asteroid

Re: Please join the suit against samsung for defective ranges

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you find anything out, please let me know as I never heard back from the original poster concerning the suit.

userzzqbP8jhC8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever get a response on this? I'm in as well

userqGsPXGng9O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let me know.  I want to join a Class Action Lawsuit.  In the meantime, Lets make their lives miserable.  Go to the websites they sell and tell our stories.

user8Wp1yL1sUX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have a 1 yr black  stainless range that is peeling. Just noticed it tonight. I just bought a Samsung refrigerator with the family hub in black stainless. It is supposed to be delivered on Wednesday. After discovering my stove and reading how many people are having problems with peeling I’m considering canceling that order before it arrives. It was to expensive for Samsung not to stand behind their product. I have not call them on it yet however if they are not going to fix the problem that so many people are having I will join your lawsuit. 

userFo3zrJEdgb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the range start to peer in three place on the front of the range. after we had it for 9 months.

userqghTdljvlD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  a  Samsung washer and Samsung does not want to fix the recall.

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqghTdljvlD

I definitely understand your concern with this matter and will be glad to look into your issue.  Please provide me with your complete model code and serial number to the link below.

userqGsPXGng9O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My range the one that I got delivered on Jan 19 2018 caught fire when preheating the oven.  I could not turn it off and neither could the fireman as I had to call 911.  Samsung claims that is NOT a defect when it is.  Off means OFF Samsung...My house could have burned down.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqGsPXGng9O Oh no! I'm glad no one was hurt! I would like to look further into this for you. Could you provide me with your model and serial number via private message?

userqGsPXGng9O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok Seriously...You have a ticket opened where you proceeded to close it saying it was not manufacturer defect.  I then called again spoke to a supervisor and the same lie.  I know now I will NOT get my money back but TRUST AND BELIEVE that I will go every website and tell my story.  NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER A FIRE FROM YOUR RANGE. PERIOD!!!  Enough on playing games with people.  I had to call 911 and you call it a non manfucturer defect.  OFF means OFF and even the fireman said it, who had to extinguish it.  But that wasn't good enough for Samsung you decided to trail me along to tell me NOT OUR PROBLEM... BUT IT IS!!!!